Check delivery area

Delivery area

Amaze balls
  • 568 Calories
  • 51g Protein
  • 42g Carbs
  • 21g Fat

Amaze balls


Amaze balls..Indeed they are. Mum you'll be impressed with 46% of each meatball is filled with hidden vegetables, apple and lentil. The rest is all pork 54% so no fillers in our products! Your kids will find them tender and sweet (from the apple). Dunk the meatballs in our famous Parmigiana Sauce. 6 Meatballs per serve and we're sure they'll be no leftovers!

Get this sample FREE* bundled with the Beef Monster by using this promo code upon checkout: SAMPLE4


*Ts & Cs apply.1


* excluding delivery


Pork mince (41%), pasta (35%), apple (12%), lentils (10%), celery (5%), carrot (5%), zucchini (5%), olive oil, salt. Parmigiana Sauce: Tomato (17%), parmesan cheese, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper CONTAINS: GLUTEN, DAIRY


Pull back plastic film to half way and remove Parmigiana Sauce. Defrost sauce in hot water 5 minute. Defrost meal for 3 minutes and heat on high for 1-2 minutes.

Nutritional Information

Meal Type Meat
Dietary Requirements Gluten Free, Coriander Free, Capsicum Free, Nut Free
Weight (g) 230g
Serves 1-2
Energy 568 cal
Protein 51g
Fat 21g
Saturated fats 6g
Carbs 42g
Sugar 10g
Sodium 321 mg
Dietary Fibre 6g