Recipes: Instant Summer Cocktails
Cheers! Enjoy these instant Summer cocktails using smoothies from the Dietlicious range.
Ready in a minute, all you need is a cocktail shaker or protein shaker and you’ll be in business!
- Add a small scoop of ice to cocktail shaker
- Add remaining ingredients
- Shake for a few seconds
- Pour into a cocktail glass
Vodka Suns Up
The vodka suns up can be enjoyed when the sun goes down or anytime. It’s so easy to make, has a wonderful sweet and fruity flavour and looks stunning. To create the sunrise effect add the grenadine first and slowly pour the vodka orange mix on top.
- 45 ml vodka
- 150 ml Dietlicious Orange + Goji Berry Smoothie
- 15 ml grenadine syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1 pineapple slice
Mango + Banana Daiquiri
A delicious mango cocktail that tastes like Summer. Use Bacardi or other white rum, or try with Malibu for an added coconut flavour.
- 45ml white rum
- 25ml lime juice
- 150ml Dietlicious Mango with Chia Seed Smoothie
Iced Coffee Cocktail
If you're looking for a caffeine pick me up in a cool cocktail, whip this one up in seconds. Great with Frangelico but you could easily substitute Kahlua, Tia Maria or another nut liqueur.
- 45ml Frangelico
- 150ml Dietlicious Coffee Smoothie
- Christmas cooking: Make it or fake it! Want it all home-made but don’t have the time? We’ll help show you how to fake it this Christmas. That’s right, but shhhhh now…. it’s our top tips on how to order in this festive season and pass it all off as your
- Recipe: Walnut + Chocolate Meringue Torte Seriously easy twist on Pavlova If you are a bit over ‘The Christmas Pav’ then try this simple yet five-star recipe. It’s a hit with the team here at Gourmet Dinner Service, a special treat that Janel whips up for all our staff birthdays. And now we
- Stress-free Christmas catering for the masses Make a list & check it twice! 1. Planning is the most important thing when it comes to Christmas catering. Firstly, sit down with a cuppa and a notepad and work out your Christmas menu from snacks, mains, side dishes, desserts, cheeses, chocolat
- Recipe: Asparagus Milanese Asparagus are in season right through Spring so this is the time to get the freshest, juiciest Aussie grown beauties at the very best price. This dish, originating in Italy was historically a simple celebration of Spring. That’s because asparagus are