Check delivery area

Delivery area

1300 131 070

Home Care Package - Prepared Meals Delivered To You

  • We make 100% wholesome, natural, ready made meals to optimise elderly nutrition. Our meals are snap frozen to lock in goodness, without the use of any preservatives or additives.
  • We will deliver direct to your door. If you require any specific help, let us know so our drivers can assist you.
  • Our delicious meals for seniors and aged care are easy to reheat - we provide instructions.
  • You can review our full menu online at this link for Dietlicious or for our sister company at this link for Gourmet Dinner Service. Printable menus are also available here.
  • Our team has been assisting clients with Home Care Packages (HCP) for many years so they are very familiar with the process. You’ll always find a friendly and helpful voice when you call us. Questions or order via phone 1300 131 070.


Elderly lady talking to a younger lady

Would I be eligible for Aged Care meals on my Home Care Plan ?

To be eligible for home delivery meals for seniors, your Aged Care Plan should include Meal Preparation & Delivery - prepared meals. If you’re not sure get in touch with Aged Care, your Home Care Package plan provider or case manager to ask if you are eligible for aged care meals.


What would I have to pay for the meals?

This depends on your Home Care Package conditions. Most clients make a small co-payment to cover the cost of the food ingredients only - this is usually 30% of the total cost of the meal. HCP pays the remaining 70% which covers the food preparation and packaging. They also pay the delivery costs. For example, if you have a 30% co-payment then your out-of-pocket expense averages around $3.80 per meal.


How should I order and pay?

Unlike many other Aged Care Meal providers, we make it easy for you to order via phone, email or online! Please call our lovely customer service team for initial set up.

  1. Home Care Provider managed - pay 30% upfront and we invoice your Provider the rest.
  2. Self managed - pay 100% and you claim back from the Home Care Plan Manager.


Welcome packs, valued at $99.00*, yours or free

We've created two intro packs and you can sample one pack for FREE. We know that once you've tried our meals, you won't go back! All meals come frozen so can be stored and used as needed (no waste).

What does it cost? These packs don't cost you any out of pocket expenses. The total value is approx $99* and we waive the 30% co-payment. We only charge the plan manager ($69.30 + delivery).*

Want a custom Sample Pack? Please call our customer service line to organise.

How to order? Call on 1300 131 070. Remember to mention this deal.

* For new customers only

  • Classic Pack

  • Top Sellers Packs - combo of lunch + dinners

    These are the most popular meals from Dietlicious as chosen by our customers. All healthy, low in calories but still packed with flavour due to our team of skilful chefs. A combo of lunches and dinners you’ll be hard pressed to decide what to eat first!

    • Italian Meatballs w Spinach Risoni
    • Chicken + Lentil Curry w Basmati Rice
    • Spaghetti Bolognese
    • Beef Ragu w Cauliflower Mash
    • Vege Lasagne
    • Lemon + Herb Chicken Meatballs w Penne
    • Texan Beef Wrap
    • Lamb Tagine w Apricots + Quinoa Pilaf
  • Diabetic Pack

  • Diabetic Pack - 8 meals + 2 snacks

    You’ll be delighted with just how good these healthy options taste. Real food without any nasty preservatives or additives. Lower in calories, salt and carbs, you’ll be back for more!

    • Beef Bourguignon
    • Lamb Tagine w Apricots + Quinoa Pilaf
    • Chicken w Mediterranean Vegetables + Black Olives
    • Cinnamon Scented Lamb w Spicy Eggplant
    • Chicken w Preserved Lemon w Turmeric Zucchini
    • Italian Meatballs w Spinach Risoni
    • Spaghetti Bolognese
    • Vege Lasagne
    • Vanilla Fudge Ball
    • Salted Toffee Ball

How to Register

phone icon

Call our customer service team during business hours and we will do everything for you over the phone.