Check delivery area

Delivery area

1300 131 070

Helping NDIS recipients with healthy prepared meals

  • We create tasty, 100% wholesome, home-cooked meals that are snap frozen. We don't use any preservatives or additives.
  • We deliver direct to your door. Let us know if you require any specific help - we will include it in your delivery instructions so our drivers are aware.
  • All meals come with simple reheating instructions with most only needing a microwave.
  • View our full menu online here for Dietlicious or here for our sister company, Gourmet Dinner Service. You can also print our menu using the link here: Printable menus are also available here.
  • Our experienced and friendly Customer Service team have been assisting NDIS clients for many years. When you call us, you'll always speak to a real person! If you have questions or want to order, phone us on 1300 131 070.
Young man playing basketball


How can I tell if I am eligible for home delivered meals on my plan?

To be eligible for Home Delivered Meals, your NDIS plan should include Daily Activities in your Core Supports, or have a stated line item for Meal Prep and Delivery. If you’re unsure, get in contact with the NDIA to find out.


What do the meals cost?

How much you pay depends on the arrangements on your NDIS plan. For most participants, you make a co-payment to cover the cost of food ingredients and the NDIS covers the cost of food preparation and delivery. A common co-payment amount is 30% (although yours might be different). In the case of a 30% co-payment, you would pay an average of $3.80 per meal and the NDIS will pay the other 70% + delivery.


How can I order and pay?

Please phone our helpful customer service team on 1300 131 070 for the initial set up and onboarding.

  1. Plan Managed - up front pay 30% and we invoice your Plan Manager the rest.
  2. Self Managed - pay 100% and you claim back from your Plan Manager.


Welcome packs, valued at $99.00*, yours or free

We've created two different sample packs below. You can try one pack for FREE. We know that once you've tried our meals, you won't go back! All meals come frozen so can be stored and used as needed.

What does it cost? These packs are free to all new customers. Total value is approx $99* - we waive your co-payment and only charge the plan provider $69.30 + delivery.*

Custom Sample Packs? Please phone our customer service team to arrange.

How to order? Call us on 1300 131 070 and remember to mention this offer.

* For new clients only

  • Top Sellers

  • Top Sellers Packs - combo of lunch + dinners

    These are the most popular meals from Dietlicious as chosen by our customers. All healthy, low in calories but still packed with flavour due to our team skilful chefs. A combo of lunches and dinners you’ll be hard pressed what to eat first!

    • Italian Meatballs w Spinach Risoni
    • Chicken + Lentil Curry w Basmati Rice
    • Spaghetti Bolognese
    • Beef Ragu w Cauliflower Mash
    • Vege Lasagne
    • Lemon + Herb Chicken Meatballs w Penne
    • Texan Beef Wrap
    • Lamb Tagine w Apricots + Quinoa Pilaf
  • Healthy Heart Pack

  • Diabetic Pack - 8 meals + 2 snacks

    You’ll be delighted just how good these healthy options taste. Real food without any nasty preservatives or additives. Lower in calories, salt and carbs, you’ll be back for more!

    • Beef Bourguignon
    • Lamb Tagine w Apricots + Quinoa Pilaf
    • Chicken w Mediterranean Vegetables + Black Olives
    • Cinnamon Scented Lamb w Spicy Eggplant
    • Chicken w Preserved Lemon w Turmeric Zucchini
    • Italian Meatballs w Spinach Risoni
    • Spaghetti Bolognese
    • Vege Lasagne
    • Vanilla Fudge Ball
    • Salted Toffee Ball

Register for NDIS Meals

phone icon

Call our customer service team during business hours and we will do everything for you over the phone.



Are you looking for one-on-one dietitian sessions?

Dietlicious has partnered up with senior clinical dietitian, Mike O'Sullivan, who has plenty of experience guiding NDIS clients, helping them manage their health conditions and improve their overall wellbeing. Click here to find out more.